- About Christmas
- Coaching Services
- Sessions Info & Fees
- News & Events
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is all about accountability and responsibility. It fosters growth, balance, well-being and helps you to discover your true and often hidden potential. It is a professional agreement yet personal and developmental relationship between the Client and the Coach. Coaching assists and supports the client in building an innate knowing of their true inner self. Coaching offers you a road map to discovering what you really want out of life and how to get it. After I have counseled many individuals over the last decade, I learned something very important. That is, when a person is truly ready for change, they make a decision and do it.
Coaching is an excellent vehicle that can offer you the support you need, when you need and in the manner you need it most. It is for those who are looking to make positive changes in their lives and are willing to commit to their growth and progress 100%. Coaching to me is an opportunity to tap into and refine one's abilities and potential through improvement upon your best. It takes hard work, dedication and persistence on the individual's behalf to make it happen. Life Coaches will inspire you, motivate and encourage you while offering you support and action driven steps to assist you in getting what you want out of life.
Coaches are varied with wide and diverse backgrounds. They can vary from backgrounds in psychology, holistic health, traditional medical fields, spiritual backgrounds or those who have overcome major life challenges. One thing that they all share is the desire to help you to help yourself in achieving your goals. So ask yourself? Am I where I want to be in my life? Do I feel aligned with knowing my purpose and living that experience? Everything in my life would be.....this or that....if only....this or that? These are but a few questions that may tell you that a conversation with a Life Coach may be in order.
Start in a new direction today! Make the decision to improve your life, find fulfillment and become aligned with your purpose by speaking with me today! Schedule your 15 minute FREE consultation to determine if coaching is for you!
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
~ Napoleon Hill
Who Uses Coaching?
Many people from all walks of life utilize Coaches. They can range from CEO's, professional executives, corporate entities to small business owners. Others also include your average individuals to students in college. Everyone has a dream or goal that they had or have. Here's a few descriptions of individuals who use coaching. They are:
- Innovative and forwarding thinking businesses, professionals and individuals who are looking to maximize their potential and strengthen their performance.
- Individuals who want real positive change in their lives
- Individuals who want to improve their productivity and efficiency in their lives.
- Individuals who seek to better manage their time and balance their daily lives.
- Individuals who want to experience a more grounded and spiritual connection with and their purpose.
- Individuals who are seeking a change in their careers.
- Individuals who are at a crossroad or are starting a new phase in their lives and ready to pursue their dreams.
- Individuals who need assistance with healing the past and moving forward.
- Individuals who want on-going positive and productive support in their personal and professional lives.
Other Benefits of Coaching...
Having a clear understanding of what you want out of life and how to get it is just scratching the surface of the benefits that coaching has to offer. Other important and valuable benefits also include but are not limited to:
- Having the opportunity to share your thoughts, concerns and desires in confidence with a person who will be objective, helpful and non-judgemental.
- Gain clarity and direction about what matters most to you and how to facilitate an action plan to help you achieve it.
- Have a stronger self-awareness and of your purpose.
- If you are feeling unmotivated, negative and is viewing your life and your options in a limiting fashion, coaching can help you put things into proper perspective.
- Gain a sense of direction if you feel you are not in alignment with your goals and desires.
- Obtain tools to help you achieve goals to maximize your potential.
- Discover what you are passionate about.
- Overcome pessimism and stagnancy by reinforcing your belief in yourself and your ability to attract and get what you want.
- Want to reduce stress and anxiety
- Individuals who are experiencing bereavement, loss, rejection, co-dependency and many other overwhelming emotions can benefit from this type of support.
Each person is as unique and different as their fingerprints. And so are the challenges that they perceive and experience for themselves. Thus, a customized coaching program is designed to each person to help them move forward to success and well-being.
These are but a few reasons people choose coaching!
Call today and find out if coaching is for you!