Fall is a time for a change. The leaves on the trees start to turn yellow, orange, and red, the days get shorter, and the weather begins to cool down. If you work from home, it’s even more vital that you consider doing more to keep your body moving. Fall is a great time to focus on activities that uplift and elevate your mindset and vibration. When we operate with positive energy, we feel good, are happier, and become more creative and focused. Here are 11 fall activities you can enjoy that will help you create more positive thoughts and vibes!
- Go for a nature walk and take in the fall scenery. Listen to the leaves crunching under your feet, smell the fresh air and feel the cool breeze on your skin. B. R. E. A. T. H. E.
- Make a fall-themed vision board. Fill it with images and quotes that inspire you and make you feel good.
- Cook or bake something using fall ingredients. There’s nothing like the smell of fresh apples or pumpkin pie wafting through your kitchen!
- Go on a hayride or visit a pumpkin patch (SO MUCH FUN!!). Surround yourself with the fall harvest and get into the festive spirit!
- Attend a fall festival or fair. Enjoy the fun games, rides, and attractions, and treat yourself to some fall goodies like caramel apples or roasted corn (in moderation, of course).
- Go for a scenic drive and take in the changing leaves. Stop at a roadside stand to pick up some fall produce, or just enjoy the ride!
- Get cozy with a good book. Curl up under a blanket with a cup of tea and escape into another world.
- Plan a fall getaway. Whether you want to go camping, hiking, or just spend some time in nature, fall is the perfect time to get away from it all.
- Go apple picking. Fill up a basket with fresh apples and enjoy a day out in the crisp autumn air.
- Make a fall-themed craft. Get creative with pumpkins, leaves, and other fall materials to make something beautiful (or funny!).
- Decorate your home for fall. Bring the outdoors in with some fall foliage, or go all out with Halloween decorations.
Fall is a time to reflect on all the good in our lives and give thanks. It’s also an excellent opportunity to set some intentions for the new year ahead. What do you want to achieve? What do you want your life to look like? How can you elevate your mindset and vibration to attract more of what you desire into your life? Take some time this fall season to reflect, reset, and recharge – and enjoy all the fun activities that come along with it!